Keep it Local Wednesday Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PROMOTION ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN THE U.S. (PROMOTION VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S.) THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD. PROMOTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Promotion. Promotion starts December 2, 2020 at 11:45 PM eastern time and ends December 2, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. eastern time (the "Promotion Period"). Enter to win by answering the provided question with a comment on Facebook. Limit one (1) entry per individual. All entries become the property of Security Credit Union, will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; partial submission of entry will be disqualified.
- PRIZES: $25 gift certificate to Lucky's Steakhouse.
- DRAWING: The winners will be selected in a random drawing from among the other eligible entries received during the promotion period. Drawing will be conducted on or about December 3, 2020 by representatives of Security Credit Union, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN. Security Credit Union may require potential winners to submit proof of legal U.S. residency to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Security Credit Union and its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
- GENERAL: This promotion is subject only to the laws of Michigan in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to an address within the United States. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prizes not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winners. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited.
- CONDUCT: By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification. Security Credit Union reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or the web site; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Security Credit Union to be in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Security Credit Union to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SECURITY CREDIT UNION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Security Credit Union assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the promotion; (d) in accessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion or download of any materials in the promotion. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion in whole or in part.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be notified by Facebook messenger. Prizes will be picked up from a local branch. Allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
- RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the promotion, agree to release Security Credit Union and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the web site, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these official rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Entrants agree that Security Credit Union may use, for marketing or other purposes, information that entrants voluntarily provide in conjunction with the promotion, and entrants hereby release Security Credit Union from any claims related to such use of such information. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Security Credit Union makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Security Credit Union the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web Site) the winners' names, addresses, voices, statements, pictures or other likenesses, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Security Credit Union. Winners also agree that, upon reasonable notice, winners will use good faith efforts to be available to travel for the promotional purposes of Security Credit Union for a period of one year from the drawing date. In the event winners are required to travel, sponsor agrees to pay all costs associated there with.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, email your request before December 31, 2020 to email@example.com. In the subject line reference "#KeepItLocalWednesday Giveaway Winner".
- SPONSOR: Security Credit Union P.O. Box 5255 Grand Blanc, MI 48480.