Peace of mind for your Security Credit Union loans.
We offer a range of optional affordable coverage options to protect your vehicle loans and other loans with Security Credit Union. We'll discuss the options with you when you close your loan!
The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget. Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Can be canceled: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options.
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a Member Service Representative for details.