Visa® Credit Cards
Security Credit Union offers VISA Platinum and Classic, Credit Cards. All cards provide you with the convenience and buying power of VISA for less than most other financial institutions. Use your VISA worldwide for everyday purchases, travel reservations, emergency cash, and more. Plus, enjoy these benefits:
- No annual membership fee.
- Great interest rates and convenient terms.
- Platinum 8.9% Annual Percentage Rate.
- Classic 15% Annual Percentage Rate.
- Fee-FREE balance transfers.
- 25-day interest grace period (excludes cash advances) when you pay your balance in full within 25 days.
- Many convenient payment options.
- FREE auto rental insurance.
- 24-Hour ATM access at ATM machines that display the VISA logo (PIN required).
- Welcomed at millions of retailers.
- Low-cost Payment Protection Insurance available.
- VISA@home, a FREE online tool to manage your VISA account.
To access our uChoose Rewards click here.
Get your Security Credit Union Visa!
Apply online and start enjoying the convenience and savings of a Security Credit Union Visa credit card!
Credit card approval depends on creditworthiness and other qualifications. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Security Credit Union is committed to accessibility and usability of our site, www.securitycu.org, for all people. We are working to maintain the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard. It is our intent to fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and as part of this commitment, we are continually working to improve our website to make it more accessible.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 810-235-2322, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at P.O. Box 5255, Grand Blanc, MI 48480-5255 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all Security Credit Union locations.
Security Credit Union's website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Security Credit Union does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.
This number is often needed along with your credit union account number to sign up for automatic deposits or payments.