Visa® Credit Cards
Transfer your balance to a...
- Titanium Rewards VISA
- 2.99% Intro APR until 03/31/21 on any balance transferred between 01/02/2020 and 03/31/2020. After the promotional period ends, a variable APR of 10.15% will apply.*
- Platinum VISA
- 2.99 % Intro APR until 03/31/21 on any balance transferred between 01/02/2020 and 03/31/2020. After the promotional period ends, the rate will be 8.90% APR.
- Classic VISA
- 2.99% Intro APR until 03/31/21 on any balance transferred between 01/02/2020 and 03/31/2020. After the promotional period ends, the rate will be 15.00% APR.
...and drive your way into savings! No Balance Transfer Fee | No Annual Fee
*Titanium: 2.99% introductory rate APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is valid until 03/31/21 on any balance transferred between 01/02/2020 and 03/31/2020. After the promotional period ends, a variable APR of 10.15% will apply. This APR will vary with the market based on the prime rate. This information about the cost of credit is accurate as of 01/01/2020. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed, call us at 800-373-2333 of write us at PO Box 5255 Grand Blanc, MI, 48480.
Promotional rates do not apply to new purchases, cash advances or any existing balances on Security credit union loan or credit card accounts. Business Classic and Secured VISA are excluded from these offers. Card holder must be current on their payments and meet standard guidelines for promotional offer. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Credit Card approval depends on creditworthiness and other qualifications.
Security Credit Union offers VISA Platinum, Classic, and Titanium Rewards Credit Card. All cards provide you with the convenience and buying power of VISA for less than most other financial institutions. Use your VISA worldwide for everyday purchases, travel reservations, emergency cash, and more. Plus, enjoy these benefits:
- No annual membership fee.
- Great interest rates and convenient terms.
- Platinum 8.9% Annual Percentage Rate.
- Classic 15% Annual Percentage Rate.
- Classic Secured 15% Annual Percentage Rate
- Titanium Rewards 10.150% Annual Percentage Rate (variable rate).
- Fee-FREE balance transfers.
- 25-day interest grace period (excludes cash advances) when you pay your balance in full within 25 days.
- Many convenient payment options.
- FREE auto rental insurance.
- 24-Hour ATM access at ATM machines that display the VISA logo (PIN required).
- Welcomed at millions of retailers.
- Low-cost Payment Protection Insurance available.
- Make payments through online banking.
Titanium Rewards Visa: visit securityrewards.org to learn about the different rewards you can earn when using your Titanium Rewards Credit Card.
10 points per every $100 spent will be earned.
Classic Secured Visa: Are you looking for a card to build or rebuild your credit? This could be for you!
Need to make a VISA payment? Please send all payments to the following address:
Security Credit Union
P.O. Box 5255
Grand Blanc, MI, 48480
Get your Security Credit Union Visa!
Apply online and start enjoying the convenience and savings of a Security Credit Union Visa credit card!
Credit card approval depends on creditworthiness and other qualifications. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Security Credit Union is committed to accessibility and usability of our site, www.securitycu.org, for all people. We are working to maintain the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard. It is our intent to fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and as part of this commitment, we are continually working to improve our website to make it more accessible.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 810-235-2322, email us at email@example.com or mail us at P.O. Box 5255, Grand Blanc, MI 48480-5255 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all Security Credit Union locations.
Security Credit Union's website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Security Credit Union does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.
This number is often needed along with your credit union account number to sign up for automatic deposits or payments.