MasterCard Debit Card
Our Security Credit Union MasterCard Debit Card works like an electronic check to pay for purchases with the money automatically deducted from your Security Credit Union Checking Account. It can be used worldwide at most retailers that display the MasterCard logo. Contact us to request an application.
- Pay for goods and services at millions of locations worldwide.
- Faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash.
- Protected by MasterCard SecureCode for Internet purchases with participating merchants.
- All transactions are automatically deducted from your Security Credit Union Checking Account.
- Up to 20 transactions a day with a daily limit of $1,500 or your available balance if less then $1,500.
- You receive a receipt for your records, and all transactions are detailed on your monthly statement.
- Select the "CREDIT" option when making a transaction. All financial institutions, including Security Credit Union, are required to have the word Debit in the hologram on our Debit Cards even though members select the "CREDIT" option.
- This is a signature based card which means you sign for all transactions instead of using a PIN number.
- Cash back transactions are available with your ATM Card only.
- Use your home phone when calling to activate your new MasterCard Debit Card. This is an added security feature to protect your account.
Security Credit Union is committed to accessibility and usability of our site, www.securitycu.org, for all people. We are working to maintain the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard. It is our intent to fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and as part of this commitment, we are continually working to improve our website to make it more accessible.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 810-235-2322, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at P.O. Box 5255, Grand Blanc, MI 48480-5255 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all Security Credit Union locations.
Security Credit Union's website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Security Credit Union does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.
This number is often needed along with your credit union account number to sign up for automatic deposits or payments.