MasterCard® Debit Card
Our Security Credit Union MasterCard Debit Card works like an electronic check to pay for purchases with the money automatically deducted from your Security Credit Union Checking Account, but even better, it allows you to earn point towards rewards!
Your everyday purchases can earn you a FREE reward! Next time you’re at the grocery store, post office, dry cleaners, or pharmacy, instead of paying with cash, check or credit card, use your Security Credit Union Mastercard® Debit Card.
It can be used worldwide at most retailers that display the MasterCard logo. Contact us to request an application.
- Pay for goods and services at millions of locations worldwide.
- Faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash.
- Protected by MasterCard SecureCode for Internet purchases with participating merchants.
- All transactions are automatically deducted from your Security Credit Union Checking Account.
- Up to 20 transactions a day with a daily limit of $1,500 or your available balance if less then $1,500.
- You receive a receipt for your records, and all transactions are detailed on your monthly statement.
To redeem awards, visit https://www.securityrewards.org/. By enrolling in eDeposit, members will receive the points earned monthly. If members do not enroll in eDeposit, they will receive their rewards points quarterly in the mail.
Members will earn 1 point per $100. Unlike other rewards programs where you need to earn thousands of points to earn a reward, with Security Rewards, you can redeem your points for gifts with as few as 100 points!
Click here to learn how to receive even more points and benefits.
CARD SERVICES CHANGES
Attention VISA Cardholders: Beginning July 19, 2019, the phone number on the back of your VISA credit card will be discontinued. Moving forward, please use 810-235-2322 for any assistance.
You may have also noticed that the Credit Card tab is removed from the menu bar in Online Banking. You can now find this information under the “Accounts” tab in Online Banking.
Security Credit Union has enhanced fraud monitoring. You may receive a call or text from these numbers if we notice any unusual activity in your account.
To activate your debit card or change your PIN- 1-800-631-3197
To report your card lost or stolen - 1-888-297-3416