Security CU Blog
Bill Pay is a tool you don’t want to continue missing out on. Do you ever get frustrated by the amount of bills you have to pay each month? Or, what about the frustration of remembering which date each bill is due? I get it. These are the types of things we don’t want to spend time worrying about. Luckily, there is a really good solution: Online Bill Pay. Sure, it takes a minute of your time to get it set up and rolling, but once that small process is complete, you’re golden and youre life will just have become SO MUCH SIMPLER!
Here’s how easy it is to get started:
- Grab a bill and log into your Online Banking account from securitycu.org
- Click on the “Bill Pay” link
- Click the “Add a Payee” button on the dashboard
- Enter the required payee information found on your bill
Once you’ve added a payee, you can make a payment right from your dashboard, easy as that!
Just remember, with Online Bill Pay, you never have to worry about missing a payment. That’s because you can:
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
- View the due date and amount of upcoming bills right on your dashboard with eBill
Please take advantage of this awesome tool. You won’t be sorry!