What should I do about missing checkbooks?

Report missing checks immediately.A stop payment will be placed on the entire series of missing checks when a stop payment form has been completed. A fee will be assessed for the stop payment. Please contact us at 810-235-2322.

Read More

What do I do if I lost my ATM/Debit/Credit Card?

If you have lost your ATM/Credit/Debit Card you must contact us or call 877-467-3069. Generally it takes 7-10 business days for you to receive your new card. If you need a replacement card sooner, ask a Member Service Representative for alternative delivery options. We are here to help you through this time with whatever you…

Read More