Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Affinity Program and how does it work?
The Affinity Program is a special discount program for members of Affinity-Approved Credit Unions who are buying or selling a home. The program connects you with the Century 21 Signature Real Estate Alliance team to enjoy a host of benefits including:
- Cash Back bonus based the listing – sale value of the home. The Cash back bonus is presented at the closing. You have potential to receive a cash back bonus for both the sell and buy side of the transaction.
- Discount savings with Affinity partners (10-25% discounts on rental cars, home building supplies, hotels, and more)
- Access to our exclusive Great Lakes and Genesee region Century 21 Signature real estate listings
- Work with the experts: Affinity Mortgage Specialists and Century 21 Signature Realtor A-Team.
- Referrals of non-members will receive the same benefits
What Bonus will you Receive?
|Property Sales Price||Cash Back Bonus|
|$50,000 - $99,999||$300|
|$100,000 - $149,999||$600|
|$150,000 - $199,999||$900|
|$200,000 - $249,999||$1,100|
|$250,000 - $299,999||$1,400|
|$300,000 - $349,999||$1,600|
|$350,000 - $399,999||$1,800|
|$400,000 - $449,999||$2,000|
|$450,000 - $499,999||$2,300|
Financing Options through Security Credit Union
- Conventional/Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Veterans Affairs Loan
- Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA)
- USDA Rural Developmental Loans
- Balloon Loans
I’m not a member of an Affinity-Approved Credit Union. Can I participate in the Affinity Program? Do I have to use a Century 21 Signature realtor?
Yes, to take advantage of the Affinity Program you must use a realtor affiliated with the Century 21 Signature Real Estate Alliance Affinity Program and be a member of Security Credit Union. Click here to find out how to become a member!
Security Credit Union is committed to accessibility and usability of our site, www.securitycu.org, for all people. We are working to maintain the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard. It is our intent to fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and as part of this commitment, we are continually working to improve our website to make it more accessible.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 810-235-2322, email us at email@example.com or mail us at P.O. Box 5255, Grand Blanc, MI 48480-5255 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all Security Credit Union locations.
Security Credit Union's website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Security Credit Union does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.