Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Affinity Program and how does it work?
The Affinity Program is a special discount program for members of Affinity-Approved Credit Unions who are buying or selling a home. The program connects you with the Century 21 Signature Real Estate Alliance team to enjoy a host of benefits including:
- Cash Back bonus based the listing – sale value of the home. The Cash back bonus is presented at the closing. You have potential to receive a cash back bonus for both the sell and buy side of the transaction.
- Discount savings with Affinity partners (10-25% discounts on rental cars, home building supplies, hotels, and more)
- Access to our exclusive Great Lakes and Genesee region Century 21 Signature real estate listings
- Work with the experts: Affinity Mortgage Specialists and Century 21 Signature Realtor A-Team.
- Referrals of non-members will receive the same benefits
What Bonus will you Receive?
|Property Sales Price||Cash Back Bonus|
|$50,000 - $99,999||$300|
|$100,000 - $149,999||$600|
|$150,000 - $199,999||$900|
|$200,000 - $249,999||$1,100|
|$250,000 - $299,999||$1,400|
|$300,000 - $349,999||$1,600|
|$350,000 - $399,999||$1,800|
|$400,000 - $449,999||$2,000|
|$450,000 - $499,999||$2,300|
Financing Options through Security Credit Union
- Conventional/Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Veterans Affairs Loan
- Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA)
- USDA Rural Developmental Loans
- Balloon Loans
I’m not a member of an Affinity-Approved Credit Union. Can I participate in the Affinity Program? Do I have to use a Century 21 Signature realtor?
Yes, to take advantage of the Affinity Program you must use a realtor affiliated with the Century 21 Signature Real Estate Alliance Affinity Program and be a member of Security Credit Union.