You can access your Security Credit Union accounts at thousands of ATMs worldwide displaying the NYCE and CIRRUS logos.
In addition to Security Credit Union owned machines, you can use your debit Card at merchants for point-of-sale (POS) transactions to get cash back fee-free (a few merchants may charge a fee so please inquire before making your purchase).
Surcharge-Free & Deposit Taking ATMs:
Security Credit Union ATM Locations
It's FREE to access your cash, make deposits or transfer funds at any of the following Security Credit Union ATM locations.
Security Credit Union Office Locations
- 2230 S. Center Road, Burton
- 5200 Peck Road, Croswell
- 2404 S. Linden Road, Flint
- 8040 Holly Road, Grand Blanc
- 1495 Imlay City Road, Lapeer
- 1675 N. Lapeer Road, Lapeer
- 1400 E. Main Street, Owosso
- 2882 Schust Road, Saginaw
- 337 E. First Street, Imlay City
- VG's Food Center, 710 S. Mill Street, Clio
- Zerka's Market, 1395 W. Bristol Road, Flint
- Bueche's Food World, 300 W. Main Street, Flushing
- Mt. Morris, 11970 N. Saginaw Street, Mt. Morris
- Rite Aid, 2480 Lapeer Road, Auburn Hills
- Rite Aid, 35584 Grand River Avenue, Farmington Hills
- Rite Aid, 42931 S. Woodward Avenue, Bloomfield Hills
- Rite Aid, 6970 N. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills
General Motors Locations
- Flint Engine South, Flint
Security Credit Union is committed to accessibility and usability of our site, www.securitycu.org, for all people. We are working to maintain the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard. It is our intent to fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and as part of this commitment, we are continually working to improve our website to make it more accessible.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 810-235-2322, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at P.O. Box 5255, Grand Blanc, MI 48480-5255 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all Security Credit Union locations.
Security Credit Union's website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Security Credit Union does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.
This number is often needed along with your credit union account number to sign up for automatic deposits or payments.