We are pleased to announce that members can now verbally pay their bills through their Amazon Alexa device. This is a free service that we are offering to our members as we continue to work towards making banking more convenient.
QuickPay with Alexa
Welcome to QuickPay, a FREE new service that allows members to make bill payments from their Security Credit Union account via their Amazon Alexa device; the service does not currently support other smart speakers such as Google Home.
To utilize the service, members must first link their Online Bill Pay account to their Alexa device.
To do this:
- Log into Online Banking via the link at www.securitycu.org.
- Once you have logged into your account, please click the “Bill Pay” tab at the top of your screen.
- From there, select “My account”.
- In the “Voice bill pay” section, click the “Add Alexa” link.
- You will next be prompted to enter your email address and establish a password to enter into the Alexa App. When the information is entered,
- After the credentials are created, you will need to proceed to the Alexa App installed on your phone to link the accounts. Note: In order to
complete this set-up, you must be connected to the same WiFi network as your Alexa device.
- Members will receive an email from our Bill Pay service indicating that they may begin using voice bill pay, however members must
link their Alexa account to voice bill pay before paying their first bill.
- Open the Alexa App on your mobile device and click on the menu.
- Select “Skills & Games” from the menu, then select the search icon.
- Search for the “iPay QuickPay” skill seen below and select "Enable to Use"
- Enter the email address and password you selected in the Bill Pay system.
- Create a 4-digit PIN to use with Alexa, then accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, you will be notified that QuickPay has been linked.
From here, you simply need to have Alexa open iPay QuickPay. Alexa will ask you for your 4-digit PIN and you will be able to utilize the service. In order to re-link your account or change a password, you will find new links in the “Voice bill pay” section of the “My account” tab within Bill Pay.
For more detail, please click here.
Security Credit Union is committed to accessibility and usability of our site, www.securitycu.org, for all people. We are working to maintain the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) as our web accessibility standard. It is our intent to fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and as part of this commitment, we are continually working to improve our website to make it more accessible.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 810-235-2322, email us at email@example.com or mail us at P.O. Box 5255, Grand Blanc, MI 48480-5255 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all Security Credit Union locations.
Security Credit Union's website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Security Credit Union does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.
This number is often needed along with your credit union account number to sign up for automatic deposits or payments.